Gallopade International has extensive elementary and middle school curriculum products for GA, VA, OH, and LA.
GALLOPADE INTERNATIONAL was started as Gallopade Publishing Group, a small press, in Rocky Mount, North Carolina in 1979 by Carole Marsh. Today, Gallopade is in its 34 year, is a second-generation, family business and a key player in the children’s educational market.
GALLOPADE is highly regarded in a number of key educational product areas:
• Carole Marsh Mysteries include 86 titles in 9 distinct series! These mysteries are a favorite among children, teachers, and librarians across the country.
These fun, educational mysteries incorporate lots of interesting history, geography, culture with
cliff-hanger chapter endings to keep kids begging for more! Fun activities, built-in book club and SAT words are also included in each book. And, all Carole Marsh Mysteries have been assigned an Accelerated Reading quiz, Lexile measure, Fountas & Pinnell Guided Reading level and Developmental Reading Assessment level.
• More than 60+ products for each U.S. state in its “Your Source for State Materials” series.
• Extensive curriculum product arrays for Georgia, Virginia, Lousiana, Ohio, and other states under the banner (for example) The Georgia Experience.
• A collection of more than 50 products in its highly praised books on African Americans and black history—a series Gallopade has worked on for more than 30 years.
• Many other series, titles, and types of curriculum, especially for elementary through middle school.
GALLOPADE produces a variety of products, including: books in all formats (including e-books) curriculum workbooks, fiction, non-fiction, maps, stickers, timelines, CDs, teacher’s guides, games, and more, primarily for ages K-12.
GALLOPADE’s many awards include:
• Excellence in Education award from the National School Supply and Equipment Association
• iParenting Media’s Greatest Products for 2007
• Learning Magazine’s Teachers’ Choice Award for the Family
• Associations Advance America’s Award of Excellence and many more.
RESOURCES FOR YOU:
NEW - STATE
Many states have updates to your Timelines. Click HERE to download your updates.
This is a friendly, simple, easy approach to using The Student's Civil War materials to teach as little, or as much, as you wish - in any timeframe convenient for you! Suitable for grades 4-8. Click HERE to view the Road Map to using the Student's Civil War products.
Click HERE to view an order form of all the Texas Biography Reader Packs for every TEKS K-5.
Click HERE to view the 1000 Readers Reading Level Guide.
Click HERE to view the 1000 Readers free answer keys. Except for 195, all readers numbered 152 or higher have answer keys on the inside of the back cover!
Click HERE to view the great reviews on Don't Know Beans About... games!